How to Build a Skateboard Quarter Pipe
- Purchase the Braille x Keen Quarter Pipe here https://brailleskateboarding.com/product/braille-keen-quarter-pipe/
- Attach 2x4s to transition sides using 2 1/2” screws on each end. We recommend getting help holding up each transition side
- Attach remaining 2x4s and metal coping to the top before attaching deck top using 8 one inch screws.
- Attach the 3/8” layers of plywood, placing the 1 inch screws at every intersection. The plywood is marked with red chalk as a guide.
- Attach the two 1/4” layers of birch using 18 1 inch screws per each side.
- Drill four holes into ramp using transition threshold as a guide. Make sure threshold hangs off of the birch by one inch.
- Tilt the ramp up, insert bolts and tighten with a washer and nut underneath.
- Get buck on your shred stick!
This Braille x Keen Quarter Pipe truly is an amazing obstacle for skaters of all skill levels. Don’t just take our word for it! Our good friend Jason Park recently set up and shredded his very own Braille x Keen Quarter Pipe. Check it out for yourself and watch Jason truly “get buck” on his “shred stick”. We know you’ll be just as happy as Jason when you finally get your hands on your Braille x Keen Quarter Pipe.
Now get out there and SKATE!